nma-16429.blogspot.pt é o meu novo blog. Seleccionem o link correspondente na coluna da direita e visitem-me!

domingo, 14 de fevereiro de 2010

Chicos expertos fechados num elevador...

Por Artur/Leiria
Four guys and a woman are stuck in an elevator. While they are stuck, they strike up a conversation.

The first guy says, 'I'm a Y.U.P.P.I.E., you know... ''Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent, Ecologist.''

The second guy says, 'I'm a D.I.N.K.Y, you know... "Double Income, No Kids Yet."

The third guy says, 'I'm a R.U.B., you know... ''Rich, Urban, Biker."

The fourth guy says, I am a D.I.L.D.O, you know... "Double Income, Little Dog Owner.''


They turn to the woman and ask her. ''What are you?''

She replies; 'I'm a WIFE, you know...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário